The IT Network Supervisor will setup, configure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot the infrastructure environment including servers, networking equipment, and services. The Network Supervisor will possess the skills necessary to identify and troubleshoot reported issues and remedy minor issues on his own while receiving guidance during escalation on major issues. The Network Supervisor will help define procedures and processes that ensure a consistent, secure, and reliable computing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field.
- 4 years network administration and support experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to an insured vehicle for work related travel.
- Cisco switching and router support experience preferred.
- VMWare support experience required.
- Citrix support experience required.
- Sophos Firewall support experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office 365 experienced preferred.
- Ability to support and experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 Windows Vista/7/8 required.
- Ability to support and experience with Microsoft Active Directory, DNS/DHCP Server, SQL Server, Exchange 2010/2013, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 2010/2013 required.
- SAN/NAS familiarity required.
- Ubuntu Linux support experience preferred.
- Any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must pass FBI criminal background check which will be conducted by the Portage County Sheriff’s department.Must not have any felony convictions.
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481