*No relocation is offered for this opportunity, looking for candidates in and around Stevens Point, WI.?
Do you like to collect and analyze data? Does the idea of using data to help solve real-world problems in business interest you? Would you like to work with professionals who are highly motivated and believe in teamwork and have tremendous growth potential? We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to help our executive team in solving complex business problems by analyzing large data and looking for trends that drive business results with sustainable business solutions. In addition, the Data Analyst provides analytical and project management assistance to support the executive team to manage projects and deliver reports that help make better business decisions faster and proactively identifies process improvements.
Provident, a Division of Ortho Molecular Products, is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With nearly 30 years of stability and growth, we are a leader in the industry. Watch our company videos and learn more about our company values, culture, and team members.
- Responsible for writing specs for new reports or revision to existing reports and testing prior to release to the business unit
- Responsible for providing data and business metrics to the operational team as requested
- Continually seek system/reporting efficiencies
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence department to identify and correct problems
- Analyze large amounts of data and report on trends or forecasts
- Continually work with the user to collect reporting requirements, establish appropriate test criteria and work with the manager to develop a solution if one does not exist
- Collaborate with IT once a decision is made to effectively test, train, document and implement the solution by using standardized templates/processes
- Assist in conducting research on business intelligence tools to meet agreed upon requirements
- Manage and track the status of report requests
- Train end users on new processes and or reporting changes
- Complete ad-hoc data/analysis as needed by other business units
- Understanding of Power BI and ability to modify dashboards for operational needs
- Strong understanding of Excel and the ability to create advanced formulas to analyze data needs
- Understanding of data warehouse and how to access data for operational needs
- Ability to analyze data and provide leading indicators to the business units
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree, 1-3 years of data analyst experience in a related field. Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel, SQL, Data warehouse, a strong understanding of Power BI and or dashboarding tools. Demonstrated knowledge of how to create/improve business processes. Ability to understand and perform business and functional requirement analysis.
- TOBACCO FREE CAMPUS: Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and wellbeing of our employees. We are a tobacco-free campus.
Stop working a job and start your career with Ortho Molecular Products. Apply today!