Your future team
Our technology teams collaborate with their worldwide colleagues and partners every day to take on the challenges of providing IT support to one of the world’s leading financial services firm. We’re people who believe that with the right values and hard work, anything is possible. We know that if we’re at our best, that enables our customers to be their best and realize their dreams and hoped for successes.
Your contribution at AIG
As an influencer at AIG, you will support the Accident & Health book of business through tool. As a team member, you are capable of driving continual improvement and impacting the way that things get done. Because of your influence, whether direct or indirect, we are able to deliver powerful outcomes for our clients.
- Assist in the roll out of Accident & Health products, rating tools and delivering programming solutions for a wide range of reporting and analysis needs for our internal stakeholders and leadership team
- Be central in the development of pricing tools and data capture during the quoting and binding process.
- Create and maintain actuarial and underwriting databases
- Create and maintain rate generating tools using VBA or similar programming platforms
- Support ad hoc reporting and analysis related to data captured within the rating tools
- Maintain and process large datasets
- Perform work on ad-hoc analytics/initiatives. Provide creative solutions and innovative analysis where standard tools are not available.
What we are looking for
Must possess excellent technical, analytical, and communication skills to partner with cross-functional teams to create rating tools needed enhance the underwriting results and enable timely decision making
Excellent technical, communication and organizational skills
Strong Excel and VBA skills are essential
Knowledge of programming languages such as VB, C#, or other .NET languages a plus
Knowledge of Data Lake (Netezza), SQL and Microsoft SQL Server a plus
Background in or knowledge of personal insurance portfolio rating a plus
Actuarial and Statistical analysis work and rating engine developments a plus
Experience with and/or training on data visualization programs (like Tableau) a plus
Fluency in English
Bachelor’s degree in CIS, Mathematics
At AIG in Stevens Point, our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business – including 401K with an employer match available upon hire, affordable health insurance plans based on your individual or family needs, fixed retirement plan, a rich performance-based incentive plan and many more. You will also enjoy a casual dress code and fun, friendly work environment at a company that gives back to the community.