Job Location: Stevens Point, WI Corporate Office
Starting Salary: $34,548.00 - $37,419.00
Potential Future Salary: $34,548.00 - $90,708.00 with growth through the Pro Levels as indicated in the full job description.
The Product Owner position requires commitment to exceptional results, a strong desire for continuous product improvement and the ability to build strong relationships with a multi-discipline team. Within this position you have a direct impact on how customers will use our products. To foster success, you will be a part of a supportive team atmosphere that encourages growth while working in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. We are looking for people who are passionate about providing value to the customer by improving the product, themselves, and the way we work day-to-day.
- You will be empowered to make decisions on the products you oversee.
- You will be responsible for influencing and executing the product road map.
- You will be encouraged to grow professionally and learn new skills, such as how to write a great user story and how to execute a multiple phased plan.
- You will learn how our research drives vision, how vision moves into projects, and how to lead the execution of those projects.
Other responsibilities include:
- Being professional and positive while meeting many deadlines.
- Learning the skills needed to talk at a professional level on concepts down to execution.
- Product management does not define priority based on our opinion, so we need individuals who can think critically and use research methods to drive outcomes.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to obtain an understanding of customer needs.
- Ensuring the team has full context and understanding of customer experiences and business environment to create valuable solutions.
- Being the final decision maker for prioritization of the team's work.
- Easily adapting to organizational changes or changes in product direction
Our culture is about learning, growing, working hard, improving one another, and delivering the best products in our industry. To thrive in this role, you must be willing to learn and add to that culture.
Want to learn more about this department and the skills it takes to succeed as a member of the Skyward team? Spend some time on our careers page at https://www.skyward.com/careers . Here you will learn more about our culture, expectations, and even the day-to-day mission of the department you're applying for.
A better working experience starts here!
To be considered for this position you must apply at https://www.skyward.com/careers