Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Skyward Corporate Office Stevens Point, WI
Skyward is currently seeking an organized, self-motivated, and customer-focused Project Manager to join our Corporate Project Management team. Skyward Project Managers build trusting relationships with customers and are responsible for planning and coordinating the implementation of our Business and/or Student Management software. This role has ultimate responsibility for defining, planning, monitoring, and coordinating all aspects of a project across applicable departments within Skyward. The ideal candidate is dependable and possesses strong organizational, reasoning, and problem-solving skills, provides excellent follow through, and demonstrates outstanding customer service skills and the willingness to do what is necessary to achieve customer satisfaction. Project Managers work in a collaborative team environment with increasing autonomy upon career progression.
To see more about who we are go to http://www.skyward.com/Who-We-Are. This position is full-time and based in Stevens Point WI.
- Manage single and multiple module software projects, as well as full software suite implementations
- Conduct scheduled implementation meetings with customers to ensure project requirements and timeline are being met
- Coordinate data conversion details and schedules, plan training calendars, and communicate related information effectively, clearly, and completely to customers
- Independently perform written and verbal communications, including contacting Skyward customers to schedule remaining training days, preparing documentation, and responding to customer inquiries
- Assist customers with issue resolution and follow up to ensure needs have been met.
- Bachelor or Associate degree or applicable experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and general PC applications required. Keyboarding skills and ability to efficiently operate personal computer and basic office equipment required. Adaptability to new software programs strongly preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively via a variety of communication methods.