We have positions available in both the education market along with the need for engineers in the municipality management area.
This position is full-time and based in Stevens Point, WI.
- Build and implement new appllications as well as maintain applications developed
- Add creative input to projects
- Experience with the Microsoft .NET/ MS SQL stack a plus
- Bachelor or Associate's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, OR two years of software develoment experience.
- Transcript (unofficial) may be required upon interview for individuals with less than two years of software developement experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio IDE and Team Foundation Server.
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies.
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to work both in team and solo environments.
Do you want to learn more about this department and the skills it takes to succeed as a memeber of the SKYWARD team?
Spend some time on our careers page at https://www.skyward.com/careers.
You will learn more about our culture, expectations, and even the day-to-day mission of the department you're applying for. A better working experience starts here!
**You must complete an application at www.skyward.com/careers to be considered**