Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Stevens Point, Wisconsin Corporate Office
Skyward was founded by a programmer and we have remained true to our roots ever since. As we continue to grow, we have an ongoing need for more skilled coders. Our software engineers are the lifeblood of our organization, and it is only through their work that we have been able to enjoy consistent growth even as the technology landscape has changed.
- Build and implement new applications as well as maintain applications developed
- Add creative input to projects
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field, OR two years of software development experience
- Transcript (unofficial) may be required upon interview for individuals with less that two years of software development experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio IDE and Team Foundation Server
- Experience with the Microsoft .NET / MS SQL stack a plus
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies
- Must have strong worth ethic and be able to work in both team and solo environments
See Job Description attached to posting for full details.
Want to learn more about this department and the skills it takes to succeed as a member of the Skyward team? Spend some time on our careers page at https://www.skyward.com/careers. You’ll learn more about our culture, expectations, and even the day-to-day mission of the department you’re applying for. A better working experience starts here.
You must submit an application at www.skyward.com/careers to be considered for this position.