These positions are being offered to students interested in staying in the Stevens Point area upon graduation. This position is part-time and based at Skyward's Corporate Office in Stevens Point, WI.
- Develop software solutions for Skyward applications
- Maintain and support our applications
- Build and implement new applications
- Add creative input to existing projects
- Experience with the Microsoft .NET / MS SQL stack a plus
- Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year degree program.
- Transcripts (unofficial) may be required at time of interview.
In order to apply for a position go to www.skyward.com/careers
Want to learn more about this department and the skills it takes to succeed as a member of the Skyward team? Spend some time on our careers page at https://www.skyward.com/careers. You will learn more about our culture, expectations, and even the day-to-day mission of the department you are applying for.