Job Title: State and Federal Compliance Specialist
Location: Corporate Office/Stevens Point, WI
Do you enjoy problem solving and being a part of a strong team?
Are you looking for a career where you are challenged each day and move in a fast paced environment?
If so, the State and Federal Compliance Department is looking for someone EXACTLY like you!
As part of the SFC team, you will have an opportunity to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with the most powerful people in K-12 education, nationwide. As a SFC expert you will work with Skyward Product Owners and Software Development staff to apply your analytical skills and creativity on a daily basis, and make a real impact on education.
A successful State and Federal Compliance Specialist has the following key attributes:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to consistently and effectively prioritize daily tasks in order to meet established goals
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple teams
* Constantly develops knowledge of the Skyward product as it relates to State and Federal compliance
* Organizational skills necessary to maintain diverse, development specification documents as well as testing, training materials and documentation
* Ensure State and Federal Compliance by:
Staying educated about your assigned state's compliance requirements
Proactively communicating information to Skyward personnel regarding possible changes
* Quality Assurance testing
* Providing SFC-specific support to customers as well as Skyward staff
* Organize and present to large audiences including Skyward staff, customers, vendors and state education agencies
* Overnight travel may be required
* State compliance processes include but are not limited to:
Importing and exporting student, staff and other data to/from Skyward Student and/or Business Management Systems and to/from state education agencies
Importing student, staff and other data from state files into Skyward's Student Management or Business Management Suite
W2/1099/1094/1095 processing, Vaccination compliance, and State specific special education forms changes
To apply for this position go to www.skyward.com/careers -Only online applications will be accepted