Colonial Life has immediate openings for Sales Managers to join our market-leading team in greater Central Wisconsin to provide comprehensive benefits education, excellent customer service and personal insurance products at the worksite to help America’s workers protect what they’ve worked so hard to build.
We have more than 78 years of experience and a strong reputation as an industry leader in voluntary benefits. Colonial Life will provide sales and management training along with dependable home office support to guide you through the process of growing your own book of business, so you can realize your unlimited growth potential.
What are you interested in?
- Building your own book of business?
- Enjoying a flexible work schedule that fits your lifestyle?
- Making an impact in your community by hiring, mentoring and empowering others to succeed?
- Receiving due recognition, top compensation and a competitive benefits program?
Joining our team as a Colonial Life sales manager puts you in charge of your career so you focus on the things you value most.
Discover your unlimited potential!
As a Colonial Life assistant sales manager, you’ll be empowered to:
- Develop a sales team and market presence.
- Grow your business by helping your sales team seize opportunities to open new accounts and service existing ones.
- Earn recognition and rewards based on your success.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous sales and management experience is helpful.
- Desire to lead and motivate a team.
- Insurance licensing is preferred, but not required for application. If selected, we will share the steps needed for you to become licensed and appointed with our company.
Successful sales managers are energetic self-starters who build their sales teams by recruiting and training new representatives. They have the ability to sell direct, as well as through insurance brokers, to businesses of all sizes in their communities. Seeking Sales Agent Managers in the following Wisconsin cities: Wausau, Stevens Point, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield, Tomahawk, Waupaca, Tomah, Minocqua, Neillsville,Portage and Shawano.
Job Type: Commission
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Life and Health Insurance or ability to obtain