Are you seeking an agency driven by core-values, with a culture that has been awarded as one of the Nation's Best and Brightest Places to Work? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and motivation to work through challenges?
You may be the Employee Benefits Consultant we are looking for...
As a dynamic and growing agency, Ansay & Associates is seeking a motivated and experienced Employee Benefits professional to join our sales team of Employee Benefits Consultants in the greater Wausau, Mosinee, Stevens Point area. As an Employee Benefit Consultant, you will build and maintain relationships with businesses, tailoring employee benefit programs in order to facilitate new business production. We provide you with a wealth of resources to help you reach your full income potential!
As an Employee Benefits Consultant, you will develop and foster relationships with organizations and decision makers. The Ansay Approach, a four-step, relationship-driven and solutions-oriented process, is used with prospects to uncover needs and provide cutting-edge, cost-effective, innovative solutions in the area of group employee benefits. New business acquisition and client retention is critical to success. As a consultant, you will be required to:
- Spend significant portion of time seeking out new business by sourcing prospects (cold calls, warm calls, networking events, referrals, etc.), conducting introductory meetings, proposal meetings, and renewal meetings with businesses and organizations using Ansay's value added services and approach in order to generate and retain new business relationships.
- Commit to meeting and exceeding sales goals in a high-achieving environment.
- Deepen client relationships through cross-selling and referring customers to business partners within and across lines of business who can best meet their needs.
- Collaborating with the servicing teams to meet client expectations and retain clients - including being an advocate for clients with insurance carriers, third party administrators, service staff, and professional resources.
- Maintain solid understanding of all products and services in an evolving and changing marketplace, attend sales training seminars and product knowledge workshops, along with staying current with industry trends.