AIG has an unsurpassed global travel insurance underwriting capability through AIG’s insurance operations in more than 100 countries. Millions of leisure and business travelers alike rely on Travel Guard®, AIG Travel’s portfolio of travel insurance solutions and global assistance services, to help them recover from unexpected circumstances that can interrupt their travel plans. Through eight wholly owned, state-of-the-art global service centers, customers have access to 24/7 emergency travel assistance, medical and security services with more than 40 languages spoken on-site. We help people travel more and worry less.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG’s business.
- Answer incoming phone calls from various clientele
- Provide services including identity theft, concierge, worldwide assistance and emergency travel assistance
- Case documentation, research and follow up
- Assist with reserving flights for medical emergencies
- Come up with unique solutions to unique problems
What we are looking for
- 1-2 year’s customer service experience
- Ability to think outside the box, think quickly on your feet, and respond to high end clientele with professionalism
- Organized, thorough, and able to multi-task and deal with atypical situations
- Ability to solve complex problems within an established protocol of procedures and possible solutions
- Superior communication skills
- International Travel Experience
- Travel Industry and Geography knowledge is helpful.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Shift: 3p-11p, Monday – Friday with rotating weekends
These shifts come with an hourly shift differential increase: An additional $3 per hour on top of base hourly rate for every hour worked after 7:00 pm, and an additional $3/hour for every hour worked on Saturday or Sunday. Any hours worked 7:00 pm to 7:00 am on Saturday and Sunday has an hourly increase of $6 per hour.
This position also offers a monthly incentive plan.
At AIG Travel, our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business – including 401K with an employer match available upon hire, affordable health insurance plans based on your individual or family needs, fixed retirement plan, a rich performance-based incentive plan and many more. You will also enjoy a casual dress code and fun, friendly work environment at a company that gives back to the community.