AIG has an unsurpassed global travel insurance underwriting capability through AIG’s insurance operations in more than 100 countries. Millions of leisure and business travelers alike rely on Travel Guard®, AIG Travel’s portfolio of travel insurance solutions and global assistance services, to help them recover from unexpected circumstances that can interrupt their travel plans. Through eight wholly owned, state-of-the-art global service centers, customers have access to 24/7 emergency travel assistance, medical and security services with more than 40 languages spoken on-site. We help people travel more and worry less.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG’s business.
- Setting up new claims by collecting data from the insured
- Data entry into the computer system
- Answering coverage questions based on the insurance description of coverage
- Providing accurate status information on existing claims
- Providing prompt and professional telephone service
- Supporting the claims unit by accomplishing related tasks in an efficient and professional manner
What we are looking for
- 1-2 year’s customer service experience preferred
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Business writing skills
- Microsoft Office and other computer experience
- Promptness and dependability
- The ability to understand and apply insurance policy wording
- Adaptability to an ever-changing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
Shift available: 11am-7pm, Monday - Friday.