Do you have strong communication skills and a passion for building client relationships? Ansay & Associates has a great opportunity for you!
Ansay & Associates is a family owned insurance agency that is making a difference in our community with a mission to help our clients secure, protect, and grow their version of the American Dream. Our culture creates a value-driven, innovative, and fun environment in which our employees are valued and respected, and inspired to provide client support that has built a strong value and reputation in our communities.
This opportunity is for a motivated individual with at least two years of experience within a client relations or related position, the proven ability to maintain business and a loyalty to provide value-added services that protect individuals and build strong client relationships. Ansay & Associates offers a robust benefits package including health coverage, 401(k) matching, paid volunteering hours, tuition reimbursements, on-site education and training, wellness incentives - and more!
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing company issued new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, endorsement forms, and coverages
- Processing claims and following up as needed based on workflow
- Making pre-renewal calls to clients, and providing client education as needed
- Obtaining information requested by the company underwriter
- Preparing Auto ID Cards, Evidence of Property, Summary of Insurance, and Binders
- Servicing personal lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing E&O exposures
To learn more about Ansay & Associates, check us out in the link below and apply today!