What You’ll Do
What it Takes
- Conduct and review privacy assessments to ensure any mitigating risks to the processing, transmission, and storage of personally identifiable information for internal activities.
- Develop and maintain understanding of personally identifiable information flows to identify and assist in resolving of compliance issues to support the integrity of the privacy program.
- Collaborate with legal, security, marketing and product development teams on various business initiatives to ensure data collection and usage practices are transparent, protect user privacy and mitigate risk.
- Utilize business acumen and experience to consult and advise on privacy practices and process workflows
- Ensure compliance within internal requirements and external guidelines such as GLBA, HIPPA and CCPA
- Serve as initial point of contact for responding to customer privacy inquiries, elevating as needed to leadership or relevant business unit.
- Capable of effective collaboration with others and of working independently to accomplish goals and complete projects which following process, procedures and guidelines
- Generate and review privacy reports to help ensure effective decision making
What You’ll Receive
We offer an outstanding array of benefits for our associates, including:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of data protection laws like GLBA, HIPPA, FCPA and CCPA/CPRA
- Strong written and communication skills
- Analytical, solution-oriented and research skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Competitive Compensation
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life benefits
- Generous Paid-Time Off - including Company Holidays
- 401k plan with a dollar-for-dollar match on your first eight percent – immediate vesting
- Access to more than 100 certification, designation and licensing courses
- Career advancement opportunities