- Para-legal or Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice, Vocational Rehabilitation, social science or closely related field from an accredited university/college. Master’s degree preferred.
- Two (2) years professional experience with extensive criminal justice client contact and criminal justice case management services. Experience in law enforcement, corrections, counseling, or similar occupational fields preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience in counseling, treating or supervising individuals with alcohol, drug, domestic violence, and anger issues in a criminal justice setting. Work with evidence based practices in the adult criminal justice field preferred.
- Experience in conducting risk and needs assessments, preferably the COMPAS, Proxy, and ODARA methods.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficient or have the ability to use/learn PROTECT or applicable DA case management system.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and insured vehicle for business related travel.
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Any combination of education and experience which provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities.