If you're interested in a career using powerful, intricate, cutting-edge technology to create mission-critical parts for some of the most respected companies in the world, then we'd like to talk to you.
As an Entry Level Machinist you will be responsible for operating machines to fabricate high quality machined parts as efficiently as possible, while training.
Education: High School Education or equivalent is required, Machine Tool Certificate preferred
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Basic computer navigation skills required for data lookup and documenting daily activities to specific jobs using company software.
2. Position and secure work pieces in fixtures or holding devices.
3. Start automatic operation of NC machine to machine parts to specifications.
4. Measure, examine, and test completed parts in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
5. Follow a manufacturing plan which includes; set up sheets, inspection guides, and applicable work instructions, not all inclusive.
6. Confer with supervisor or Level 3 operators to resolve machine malfunctions and production errors, and obtain approval to continue production.
7. Must display organizational, as well as cleanliness skills to minimize the potential for human error oversights.
8. Removal of burrs from machined parts using a variety of hand and power tools.
We offer an exceptional benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision & Prescription coverage, paid Vacation and Holidays, 401k plan, Company paid Life & Disability Insurance coverage and more. Pointe Precision Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in E-Verify. Pointe Precision is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age and any other legally protected class. Pointe Precision, Inc. encourages women, veterans and minorities to apply.