Would you like to work with professionals who are highly motivated, believe in teamwork and have tremendous growth potential? We are currently seeking a Cleaning Specialist to work in our Stevens Point plant. The incumbent is responsible for cleaning and maintaining manufacturing area(s) and equipment for production on a regular basis following GMP and SOP requirements for cleanliness and safety.
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With over 30 years of stability and growth, Ortho Molecular Products is a leader in the industry. Watch our company videos to learn more about our culture and why Ortho’s such a great place to work.
- Know all applicable SOPs and be certified on the equipment as trained.
- Perform all duties in compliance with established SOPs and GMPs.
- Gather/re-stock materials and components for the production runs.
- Set-up machinery with accuracy and efficiency as needed.
- Accurately and efficiently source materials from the warehouse for use in all applicable operations.
- Generate accurate documentation detailing all essential elements of the production run.
- Operate equipment to the prescribed level of machine capacity.
- Disassemble, inspect, clean, and reassemble all equipment required for all applicable products run on the equipment.
- Complete preventive maintenance activities as dictated by equipment and SOP requirements.
- Assist in meeting/exceeding customer expectations and operational goals.
- $15.00/hr ($14.00/hr + $1.00 Shift Diff)
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness programs
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
- Minimum 18 years of age with a work permit, working towards or completed a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s, labeling instructions and other materials required. Ability to write legible short correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying mathematical concepts when needed.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, lift and talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, step down or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and well-being of our employees. We are a tobacco-free campus. This applies to our employees and visitors.
Stop working a job and start your career with Ortho Molecular Products. Apply today!
Ortho Molecular ProductsWhy Work Here?
Great people, Great culture and a Global leader in the supplement market.Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. What sets Ortho Molecular Products apart from our competitors is our dedication to using only quality raw materials, our strong customer service skills and our superior manufacturing processes. All of these items and more have combined to make Ortho Molecular Products a strong organization with over 30 years of growth and stability. While having great processes and quality materials is good, what really sets Ortho Molecular Products apart is our great employees. We are looking for dedicated professionals who have a passion for our industry and the work they do. Whether that means you are cleaning a manufacturing room, putting together the latest graphics for our product catalog, or meeting with a physician to discuss how we can improve their practice. During a time when many companies are looking to reduce staff, we are looking for more qualified individuals who want a career with a stable and growing company.