Would you like to work with professionals who are highly motivated, believe in teamwork and have tremendous growth potential? We are currently seeking a Cleaning Specialist to work in our Stevens Point plant. The incumbent is responsible for cleaning and maintaining manufacturing area(s) and equipment for production on a regular basis following GMP and SOP requirements for cleanliness and safety.
What you will do:
- Know all applicable SOPs and be certified on the equipment as trained.
- Perform all duties in compliance with established SOPs and GMPs.
- Gather/re-stock materials and components for the production runs.
- Set-up machinery with accuracy and efficiency as needed.
- Accurately and efficiently source materials from the warehouse for use in all applicable operations.
- Generate accurate documentation detailing all essential elements of the production run.
- Operate equipment to the prescribed level of machine capacity.
- Disassemble, inspect, clean, and reassemble all equipment required for all applicable products run on the equipment.
- Complete preventive maintenance activities as dictated by equipment and SOP requirements.
- Assist in meeting/exceeding customer expectations and operational goals.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 18 years of age with a work permit, working towards or completed a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s, labeling instructions and other materials required. Ability to write legible short correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying mathematical concepts when needed.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, lift and talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, step down or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as Sponsorship is not provided.
Why Join our Team:
- Above Average Compensation
- Bonus Opportunities
- 401(k) with company match
- Referral program
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
If you are looking to join a company where you can contribute your skills and expertise, apply today, and start an exciting new career at Ortho Molecular Products.