Provident, a Division of Ortho Molecular Products, is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With nearly 30 years of stability and growth, we are a leader in the industry.
Know all applicable SOPs and be certified on the equipment as trained.
Perform all duties in compliance with established SOPs and GMPs.
Gather/re-stock materials and components for production runs.
Set-up machinery with accuracy and efficiency as needed.
Accurately and efficiently source materials from the warehouse for use in all applicable operations.
Generate accurate documentation detailing all essential elements of the production run.
Operate equipment to the prescribed level of machine capacity.
Disassemble, inspect, clean, and reassemble all equipment required for all applicable products run on the equipment.
Complete preventive maintenance activities as dictated by equipment and SOP requirements.
Assist in meeting/exceeding customer expectations and operational goals.
$13-$15 per hour (Depending on experience)
Health and Dental Insurance
Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
401(k) with company match
Corporate wellness program
Ample paid time off
Opportunity for growth
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Minimum 18 years of age with a work permit, working towards or completed a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s, labeling instructions and other materials required. Ability to write legible short correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying mathematical concepts when needed.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, lift and talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, step down or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and well-being of our employees, we are a tobacco-free campus.
- Tobacco Free Campus: Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and wellbeing of our employees. We are a tobacco-free campus. There is no smoking or tobacco use of any kind in any of our buildings including our parking lots. If you want to smoke or use tobacco products, you need to leave our company premises. This applies to our employees and any visitors.