Do you have a passion for Six Sigma, Lean and improving processes? Here at Ortho Molecular, we are looking to hire a Continuous Improvement Analyst to promote our culture of continuous improvement. This position is crucial to ensure business needs are met through the optimization of our technical system capabilities, increasing efficiency within the organization by implementing solutions using lean six sigma methods, and process improvements.
A Day in the Life of a Continuous Improvement Analyst:
What We are Looking For:
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts in support of corporate strategic goals and operational business needs.
- Work with all levels of the organization to identify and implement process improvements, find process interactions and dependencies, develop key performance indicators, and clarify business operations.
- Analyze and evaluate existing business processes, both electronic and physical, and identify process efficiency and effectiveness improvement opportunities such as bottlenecks, risks, duplicate activities, compliance to regulations (when applicable), and support process improvement activities in these areas.
- Provides constant, ongoing communication to ensure barriers and obstacles to business process improvement are removed and necessary support is provided.
- Gather and analyze data to determine improvements needed.
- Learn, provide expertise, and apply areas of Lean, Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, Continuous Improvement Methods, and other appropriate methods to help identify and solve operational issues.
Why Join Ortho Molecular Products:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in a related field.
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project Management certification and/or experience preferred.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt Certification preferred.
- Significant use of Microsoft Office.
- SharePoint, Navision and ERP systems experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process orientated. Utilizing proven process improvement tools and practices.
- Analytical ability.
- Excellent at organizing and meeting critical timelines.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Voluntary benefits (short-term disability, term life, critical illness, accident)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Generous paid time off and holiday program
- Educational and growth opportunities