There is no margin for error when manufacturing parts for the Aerospace industry. That's why you can count on Pointe Precision. We specialize in manufacturing aircraft parts that are complex – the “life critical” parts with the tightest tolerances and have been doing so since our inception. Our experienced staff combined with state-of-the-art equipment will get your job done right and exceed your expectations every time.
You can find parts we have produced in the fuel control and delivery systems on major manufacturers' aircraft engines, as well as in electrical housings, aircraft seating, and landing gear to name a few. We have experience working with a wide variety of materials including titanium, Inconel, aerospace aluminums, stainless steels, forgings, castings, and many exotic materials.
Working as a Special Process Deburrer you will be responsible for deburring and reworking machined parts using a variety of hand tools and methods.
High school diploma preferred. Six months to one year of experience preferred in manufacturing and blueprint reading.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Basic computer navigation skills required for data lookup and documenting daily activities to specific jobs using company software.
2. Removal of burrs from machined parts using a variety of hand and power tools.
3. Select the correct tools for the parts based on set-up sheet, material, size, shape, amount of stock to be removed and finishes specified.
4. Verify critical features by using various pieces of checking equipment.
5. Assists other departments as needed, including reworking of parts.
6. Other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.