Now hiring for the following:
- 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shifts: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. (see attached schedule for additional details)
- 1st Shift: 7a-3p Monday-Friday with overtime as required
- 2nd Shift: 3p-11p Monday-Friday with overtime as required
- 3rd Shift: 11p-7a Monday-Friday with overtime as required
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Feed, check, and take products off the line.
- Collate, wrap, and repair products.
- Assist machine operators to include bundling products; moving materials; preparing end boards and cardboard for jobs; changing nipping bars; setting in-feed, counter stackers, tapers, and cartoning machines; printing carton labels; loading stream feeders; moving conveyors; and counting leftover materials
- Responsible for cleaning and general housekeeping in department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic mechanical and math skills required.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for an extended period of time.
- Ability to lift average weights up to 40-50# and stand for 8+ hours per day.
- Knowledge of arithmetic and structure and content of English language to include the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition required.
- Ability to consistently and effectively work independently with little or no direction and follow up to complete assignments required.
- Ability to consistently and effectively demonstrate initiative and creativity; teamwork and cooperation; and adhere to and comply with all company and environmental health and safety policies, procedures, and work rules required.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work overtime and other shifts required.
- Prompt and reliable attendance required.