POSITION DESCRIPTION: A Forklift Driver is responsible for safely operating a forklift in our facility to move product where it needs to be.
HOURS REQUIREMENTS: Work hours will be 40 hours per week Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm during the production season but will fluctuate to average less than 30 hours for the year.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Load and unload trucks
- Fill pick bins
- Move product within warehouse
- Inspection of equipment assigned to each operator
- Complete necessary paperwork associated with product movement.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
- Previous Forklift experience is preferred, but we will train the right person.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, including freezer area.
- Basic math skills
- Frequent twisting, bending, and reaching
- Ability to stand for the duration of the work shift.