Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Directs and coordinates the activities of all Inspection employees on all shifts that are engaged in the Receive Inspection, First Article Inspection, and Final Inspection.
2. Confer with other supervisors and production control to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
3. Will monitor Inspector's performance, goals, and tasks through periodic performance evaluations and reviews.
4. Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet company goals.
5. Assures new and existing employees receive prompt and adequate training on procedures, methods, blueprint reading and interpretation, quality requirements, safety procedures and policies. Also responsible for all new hire training of Quality Inspectors.
6. Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for employees.
7. Maintain data such as time, production, cost, and quality records.
8. Develops documented employee development plans and communicates goals and progress on a regular basis with employees and management. This will be documented through periodic performance reviews/updates.
9. Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
10. Enforces procedures, methods, quality requirements, safety policies and general company policies.
11. Promotes company and department values.
12. Other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
Education/Experience: Two year degree plus two years of manufacturing experience is required or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor degree and supervision experience are preferred.
Working Conditions: Work is performed largely in a manufacturing environment with minimal chance for personal injury. Frequent mental and visual concentration for computer usage and calculations. Work hours are normally during regular business hours with occasional unscheduled additional hours as required. Occasional overnight travel may be required. Completed confidentiality agreement will be required.
We offer an exceptional benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision & Prescription coverage, paid Vacation and Holidays, 401k plan, Company paid Life & Disability Insurance coverage and more. Pointe Precision Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in E-Verify. Pointe Precision is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age and any other legally protected class. Pointe Precision, Inc. encourages women, veterans and minorities to apply.
Visit www.pointeprecision.com/careers to apply!