Manufacturing Technician - 2 Shifts Available - 1st Shift - (Monday - Friday) 6am-2:30pm and 2nd Shift - Monday-Thursday - 2:00 pm - 12:30 am.
Would you like to work with professionals who are highly motivated and believe in teamwork and have tremendous growth potential? We are currently seeking Manufacturing Technicians to work in our Stevens Point plant. The incumbent is responsible for providing continuation of services in the manufacturing work centers as designated, prepare materials and lines for scheduled activities in manufacturing production with an attitude to serve.
Provident, a Division of Ortho Molecular Products, is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With nearly 30 years of stability and growth, we are a leader in the industry. Watch our company videos and learn more about our company values, culture, and team members. http://www.orthomolecularproducts.com/careers/career-videos/
- Know all applicable SOPs in manufacturing and be certified on this equipment as outlined in your work center expectations.
- Perform all duties in compliance with established SOPs and GMPs.
- Gather/re-stock materials and components for production runs.
- Set-up machinery with accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepare goods for transfer to Fulfillment upon completion of each run.
- Generate accurate documentation detailing all essential elements of the production run.
- Operate equipment to the prescribed level of machine capacity.
- Disassemble, inspect, clean, and reassemble all equipment required for all applicable products run on the equipment.
- Complete preventive maintenance activities as dictated by equipment and SOP requirements.
- Assist in meeting/exceeding customer expectations and operational goals.
- $13.00/hr-$16.00/hr (depending on experience)
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Minimum 18 years of age, with a completed a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). 2 years manufacturing experience or education equivalent desired.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s, labeling instructions and other materials required. Ability to write legible short correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying mathematical concepts when needed.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, lift and talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, step down or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- TOBACCO FREE CAMPUS: Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and wellbeing of our employees. We are a tobacco-free campus. There is no smoking or tobacco use of any kind in any of our buildings including our parking lots. If you want to smoke or use tobacco products, you need to leave our company premises. This applies to our employees and any visitors.
Stop working a job and start your career with a company that is dedicated to your success. Apply today.