Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of vitamins and dietary supplements. With 30 years of stability and success, we are looking to expand our quality department in our Stevens Point manufacturing facility. Watch our company videos to learn more about us, our culture, and why Ortho is a great place to work.
- Assist co-workers and internal customers with interpretation of regulatory requirements (e.g. GMP’s), SOP requirements, and other guidance documents, as applicable.
- Evaluate data to assure GMP and other regulatory guidelines are met.
- Perform Quality reviews of data generated and approve results.
- Maintain documentation in compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Perform process audits and inform management of quality/compliance failures.
- Become efficient with the Navision operating system as it pertains to Quality approval.
- Assist in meeting quality goals within technical, time, and budgetary constraints.
- Inform supervisor of any unforeseen circumstances that may affect the integrity of the data, lot or finished product.
- Provide input and participate in project and team meetings.
- Provide technical assistance and training to department members as appropriate.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment.
- Offer information and/or participate in internal improvement committees.
- Be an integral part in the process of creating a profitable operating environment.
- Strictly follow GMP and other regulatory requirements.
- Participate in activities that deliver higher customer satisfaction.
- Assist in activities in developing process improvements and new products in production.
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
- BS/BA degree in a related science field preferred or an associate degree in Quality Assurance and/or 2-4 years’ experience in a related science or regulatory industry (manufacturing, dietary supplements) required.
- Basic knowledge of quality systems and/or quality auditing.
- Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices cGMP, Regulations 21 CFR Part 111.
- ASQ certification is desirable.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (includes Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); experience in SharePoint and ERP systems desired.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s and other materials required. Ability to write legible correspondence. Ability to effectively present information verbally to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying statistical mathematical concepts when needed.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, lift and talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to quiet. Tobacco Free Campus: Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and well-being of our employees. We are a tobacco-free campus. This applies to our employees and visitors.
Stop working a job and start your career with Ortho Molecular Products. Apply today!