We are a growing and highly respected vitamin supplement manufacturer that is looking for a Production Supervisor to join our manufacturing team for our 2nd shift operation. This role is responsible for the management of the movement of goods and leading personnel to accomplish the on-time manufacturing of our products to cGMP standards. Another important task in this role is ensuring that sanitation procedures in the manufacturing department and other designated areas of the facility are followed in compliance with SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) and GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices).
Hours are Monday – Thursday 2 pm – 12:30 am. Friday overtime is required at this time.
- SOP development resource and process improvement activities.
- Manufactures product in accordance with SOP’s and Policies to meet cGMP standards.
- Performs Operator training including cross training and certification.
- Oversees scheduling of production and managing workflow in the manufacturing area.
- Ensures all products are manufactured to finished good specification.
- Supervises all sanitation procedures in manufacturing and other designated areas.
- Supervise and lead all direct reports and resources in the manufacturing area.
- Provides input and participates in project and team meetings.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe work environment.
- Recommends modifications to procedures and/or methods as needed.
- Investigates any Quality issues and takes appropriate action to resolve.
- Maintains maintenance of machines and GMP documentation.
- Completed a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Degree in Operations Management or related field equivalent; 2-4 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Significant use of Microsoft Office; SharePoint and Navision systems desired.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s and other materials required. Ability to write legible correspondence. Ability to effectively present information verbally to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying statistical mathematical concepts when needed.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, lift and talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to quiet.
- Tobacco Free Campus: Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and well-being of our employees. We are a tobacco-free campus. This applies to our employees and visitors
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
Provident Nutraceuticals, a Division of Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With nearly 30 years of stability and growth, we are a leader in the industry. Watch our company videos https://www.orthomolecularproducts.com/careers/career-videos/ and learn more about our company values, culture and why Ortho is a great place to work.
Stop working a job and start your career with Ortho Molecular Products. Apply today!