- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in related field for Business and/or Project Management emphasis; 3-5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience; Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint and ERP systems. PMP certification preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s, labeling instructions and other materials required. Ability to write legible short correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying mathematical concepts when needed.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand majority of the time, walk, lift and see, talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, step down or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job majority of the time include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus on a continuous basis.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Tobacco Free Campus: Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and wellbeing of our employees. We are a tobacco free campus. There is no smoking or tobacco use of any kind in any of our buildings including our parking lots. If you want to smoke or use tobacco products, you need to leave our company premises. This applies to our employees and any visitors.
As a member of the Ortho Molecular Products team you will be eligible for health and dental benefits, voluntary benefits (disability, vision, etc.), corporate wellness program, paid time off, holiday time off, 401(k) with company match and bonus opportunities.
If you are looking for a career with a stable company where you can utilize your skills and experience to make a positive impact and build a successful long-term career, don’t wait another minute—Ortho Molecular Products is that opportunity. Apply today!