POSITION PURPOSE: This position is responsible for assuring the quality of incoming merchandise and raw materials in both appearance and freshness and monitors weights and specifications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Identify and confirm that the component being inspected is properly identified and labeled with the required information.
Confirm that the items delivered match the picture and descriptions of the materials ordered.
Confirm that the shelf life of each item inspected meets the requirements as detailed in the Component Specification data files.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
- High School Diploma required
- One year of quality assurance experience or related experience desirable.
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge (Access, Excel, and e-mail).
- Must be detail oriented and have demonstrated ability to solve problems and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires frequent twisting, bending, reaching, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.