Quality Improvement Specialist - Hours - Monday - Friday - 8:00am - 5:00pm.
If you are looking for an organized, energetic, and fast paced environment and enjoy working with a strong group of quality professionals, this may be the job for you. We are currently looking to hire a full-time, Quality Improvement Specialist to join our team. This professional would mainly be responsible to lead the assessment, implementation, and ongoing continuous improvement of processes necessary to achieve and maintain the highest levels of organizational quality, safety, and productivity with cGMP compliance. Coordinate efforts and supporting a culture of ongoing improvement to challenge the status quo to improve quality, cost, and delivery.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- BS/BA degree in a related science/business field or 2-4 years’ experience in related science/business field required.
- Basic knowledge of quality systems and/or quality auditing.
- Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Regulations.
- 6 Sigma Black Belt Certification, Project Management, and ASQ certifications desirable.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (includes Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); experience in SharePoint and ERP systems desired.
We are looking for an organized leader, dedicated and motivated to join our top-notch Quality team. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. As a member of the Ortho team you will qualify for full health and dental benefits, voluntary benefits, a corporate wellness plan, a 401(k) with company match and bonus opportunities.
If you are looking to expand your quality role and have a deep passion for wellness, don’t wait, apply today!