Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies quality, quantity, and inspects materials, products, and work in progress for conformance to specifications.
- Tests and measures finished products, components, or assemblies for functioning, operation, accuracy, or assembly to verify adherence to functional specifications.
- Marks items for acceptance or rejection, records test results and inspection data, and compares findings with specifications to ensure conformance to standards.
- Completes required paperwork and certificate of conformance.
- Packages parts per specifications.
- Files all inspection reports and materials in appropriate place.
- Performs shop floor product audits, casting inspections, tooling verification, receive inspects, final inspects, and in-process audits of products.
- Perform purge inspects for product with returned material authorization.
Additional Duties, Responsibilities, and Activities:
- Provides assistance to other functions within the Quality Department, when needed.
- Other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
Six months to one year of experience in inspection or related field preferred. Experience creating First Article Inspection (FAI) forms and balloon drawings desired. Experience using precision measuring equipment required.
We offer an exceptional benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision & Prescription coverage, paid Vacation and Holidays, 401k plan, Company paid Life & Disability Insurance coverage and more. Pointe Precision Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in E-Verify. Pointe Precision is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age and any other legally protected class. Pointe Precision, Inc. encourages women, veterans and minorities to apply.