There is no margin for error when manufacturing parts for the Aerospace industry. That's why you can count on Pointe Precision. We specialize in manufacturing aircraft parts that are complex – the “life critical” parts with the tightest tolerances and have been doing so since our inception. Our experienced staff combined with state-of-the-art equipment will get your job done right and exceed your expectations every time.
You can find parts we have produced in the fuel control and delivery systems on major manufacturers' aircraft engines, as well as in electrical housings, aircraft seating, and landing gear to name a few. We have experience working with a wide variety of materials including titanium, Inconel, aerospace aluminums, stainless steels, forgings, castings, and many exotic materials.
Working as a Special Process Deburrer you will be responsible for deburring and reworking machined parts using a variety of hand tools and methods.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic computer navigation skills required for data lookup and documenting daily activities to specific jobs using company software.
- Removal of burrs from machined parts using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Select the correct tools for the parts based on set-up sheet, material, size, shape, amount of stock to be removed and finishes specified.
- Verify critical features by using various pieces of checking equipment.
- Assists other departments as needed, including reworking of parts.
- Other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
Work is performed largely in a manufacturing environment with minimal chance for personal injury. Work hours are performed primarily on a standard 2nd or 3rd shift and average at least 40 hours weekly; overtime may be required.
Spends prolonged periods of time sitting or standing. Some exposure to noise and chemicals/solvents. May be required to lift, carry or push up to 40 pounds. Good vision essential. May be required to view parts under microscope for extended periods of time.
Starting pay is $13.50/hour. Shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shifts. We offer an exceptional benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision & Prescription coverage, paid Vacation and Holidays, 401k plan, Company paid Life & Disability Insurance coverage and more. Pointe Precision Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in E-Verify. Pointe Precision is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age and any other legally protected class. Pointe Precision, Inc. encourages women, veterans and minorities to apply.
Visit www.pointeprecision.com/careers to apply!