Would you like to work with professionals who are highly motivated and believe in teamwork and have tremendous growth potential? We are currently seeking a Warehouse Specialist to work in our Stevens Point facility. The prospect is responsible for maintaining and organizing the warehouse areas including general material storage, consignment, back stock and forward pick locations. We are seeking a candidate with strong math skills and who has forklift experience.
This is a 1st shift position, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With over 30 years of stability and growth, we are a leader in the industry.
- Movement of products from quarantine, back stock, sample bin and pick locations for product flow and order fulfillment.
- Incoming and outgoing material movement in accordance with all safety and regulatory guidelines.
- Navision functions including item reclassification, inventory maintenance, bin management, receiving supplies and any other related Navision functions.
- Identify and manage pallets per SOP and work instructions.
- Inspect products for quality defects and inform supervisor of any circumstances that may affect the integrity of the raw materials, components, or FG’s.
- Prepare FG’s for transfer back to SP location, for bottle/label transfers and other FG reworks.
- Maintain daily organization of FG area, loading dock area, and consignment warehouse.
- Conduct daily inspections and logs for forklifts, trucks, pallets, and check in visitors in accordance with company policy.
- Perform daily cycle counting and end of year physical inventory; perform count verification, manage, and investigate discrepancies and recommend solutions to supervisors.
- Advise supervisors as supplies arrived and distribute packages to each designated area.
- Remove unused pallets and empty cardboard bins throughout the day to ensure safety and cleanliness is maintained.
- Prepare FG’s for labeling in the Private Label work center as well as shrink wrap and sort product based on sales order
- Assist in the assembly of materials in the Kitting work center
- Provide assistance when necessary in the assembly of LFCA transfers.
- Minimum 18 years of age with a work permit, working towards or completed a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Prior forklift (PIT) experience desired but will train.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s, labeling instructions and other materials required. Ability to write legible short correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying mathematical concepts when needed.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, lift and talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, step down or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and well-being of our employees. We are a tobacco-free campus. This applies to our employees and visitors.
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Generous paid time off starting
- Opportunity for growth