Do you have a flair for building relationships and engaging with others? Then being a Brand Ambassador for Schierl Brothers’ Northern Oasis Spirits is the perfect job for you. As a Brand Ambassador you will have the opportunity to work throughout the state of Wisconsin to call on existing accounts and make connections for new ones to promote the sales of our locally distilled craft liquors. You will host creative tasting events for prospective customers, showcase the product at community events and orchestrate giveaways. There is also the chance to channel your creativity into social posts across various digital platforms and indulge your love of data by monitoring customer responses to brand marketing and social media posts.
We provide a complete benefits package, including health/dental/vision insurance, holiday pay, paid time off, a 401(k) program, opportunities for advancement, retail discounts at TSC-owned Subway restaurants, gasoline discounts at The Store, service/product discounts at Schierl Tire & Service Centers, and a voluntary Health Enhancement Program that offers monthly/quarterly monetary wellness incentives.
- Develop relationships with existing and new accounts across the state to grow the brand by following a developed sales growth plan
- Make sales calls to bars, restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores and other places selling liquor
- Manage all aspects of brand engagement, including booth setup, cocktail preparation, tastings, giveaways and answering consumers’ questions
- Strategically create social media posts of brand activities
- Suggest advertising and positioning ideas based on social media insights and customer requests, and utilize word-of-mouth marketing techniques
- Effective daily use of Microsoft Dynamics Customer relations management software, Teams, and Planner
- Excellent communication and social media skills
- Willingness to thoroughly understand Northern Oasis Spirits and capably inform others of its brand differentiators
- Experience creating social content across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Professional attitude coupled with outgoing, friendly personality
- Experience in retail sales a plus
- Able to adapt to flexible work schedule, including some nights and weekends
- Must be 21 years of age or older and have a good driving record (a car is provided for account calls)