Realize marketing and eCommerce merchandise goals and transform into best-in-class (top notch) email program that drives incremental sales and increases customer engagement.
- Come Together. Strategize with marketing and merchandise teams to plan ongoing promotional email program.
- Push the Envelope. Strike the perfect balance with highly-personalized email communication that marries offers, frequency and timing at an individual level.
- Dominate the Details. Manage and iteratively improve concept-to-execution production workflow. Maintain daily production, scheduling and execution of email campaigns, including performing QA.
- Piece-by-Piece. Evaluate, track and report on individual components of an email – subject lines, design, content, offer. Assess their impact on email deliverability and performance.
- What’s the big picture? Track and report key email engagement metrics. Call out our wins, voice change to improve.
- You’re in the driver’s seat. Advocate, inspire and drive change. Continued research, testing and recommendations for improvement for all facets of our email campaigns, process and procedures.
- Be in the know. Keep abreast of new developments and ensure we are in compliance with all domestic and international mailing and privacy requirements (CAN-SPAM, CASL, et. al.).
- Flexibility Counts. Be ready to jump-in to get the job done, learn new skills, go the extra mile.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year institution in design, advertising or marketing.
- Strong understanding of online marketing and eCommerce technologies, including responsive design.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Proactive thinking, professional maturity and business savvy.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and make timely, sound decisions.
- Confidentiality: Deal with proprietary information and keep strictly confidential.
Job Type: Full-time