We seek a results-driven Internet Marketing Analyst with a passion for exceeding expectations of our paid search and display campaigns and analyzing website analystics across all online programs. .
We are Figi’s, a successful leader in mail order food and specialty gifts. We're an organization connected to the past and changing for the future - a company with great careers for good people. It's a path that reflects our Midwest attitude, one that values people, families, and community. You'll feel the pride that our people take in our accomplishments at our attractive Marshfield, WI campus.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor day-to-day financial results for all paid marketing programs (search and display)
- Plan, manage and execute a portfolio of paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organization and management
- Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet objectives, including but not limited to bid management, negative keyword strategies, and ad copy/creative revision based on performance history
- Daily use of Marin and Google for reporting and analytics
- Collect, synthesize and analyze campaign/program performance data and provide actionable insights
- Identify expansion opportunities within and outside current online marketing plan
- Conduct industry research and present actionable findings
- Manage relationships with representatives from the major online advertising channels
- Analyze digital marketing data across all online programs and provide insights and action plans to help the team drive business results and growth opportunities.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of direct, dedicated paid search/pay-per-click (PPC) experience in managing large scale, complex campaigns with a substantial budget
In-depth understanding of Paid Search campaign management and optimization practices
Experience with Paid Search platforms like Google AdWords, Bing Ads Editor and Yahoo Gemini
Experience with bid management tools is a plus
Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
Comfortable manipulating numbers, primarily within Microsoft Excel
Must have effective written and verbal communication skills. Strong management skills required. Be well organized, analytical and a strong decision maker with good problem solving skills. Must have ability to perform well in a fast paced environment under pressure.