Team Schierl Companies is seeking an outgoing, creative and organized individual to join the Marketing Team at the Administrative Office. We are searching for a person who is detail oriented, computer savvy, and has great interpersonal skills to fill the role of an Administrative Marketing Coordinator.
We provide a complete benefits package, including health/dental/vision insurance, holiday pay, paid time off, a 401(k) program, opportunities for advancement, retail discounts at TSC-owned Subway restaurants, gasoline discounts at The Store, service/product discounts at Schierl Tire & Service Centers, and a voluntary Health Enhancement Program that offers monthly/quarterly monetary wellness incentives. Team Schierl Companies is family-owned and operated, established in 1956. TSC provides a stable work environment and works diligently to support surrounding communities with more than $3.2 million donated to local charities since 1990.
- Oversee and coordinate marketing components of retail requests; assigning tasks as needed
- Delegate fulfillment requests for signage & design support items for retail and recruitment needs; outsourcing to external vendors when appropriate
- Oversee development of digital and print content for Team Schierl Companies publications/social media/websites/promotional campaigns and charitable events
- Oversee Guest Relations communications
- Attend and contribute to marketing planning meetings with internal group and external vendors
- Support company & community events: planning stages, execution & post-event follow-up
- Manage TSC Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions, utilize Microsoft Teams, Planner and Wunderlist
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Preferably a professional degree or equivalent work experience in a professional environment