Qualified candidates will be up to date with current industry trends and will bring excitement and knowledge on driving potential customers to our online sales channels. They will take an aggressive role allocating spend within pay-per-click channels and provide evaluation and guidance on search engine optimization. Examples of projects that a Customer Acquisition Manager will be involved in:
· Pay-per-click campaign building and monitoring.
· Search engine optimization and projection.
· Assessing financial success of campaigns and third-party vendors against projections and KPI’s.
· Managing third-party vendor relationships to maximize contribution.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Proven track record in developing integrated marketing programs.
- 4 Years or more of PPC & SEO work.
- 3 Years or more of working and leading within a team-centric environment.
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills.
- In-depth knowledge of PPC, SEO, and evolving tools and platforms.
- Problem solving skills.
- Creative thinking and clever conception.
- Possess a customer-first mentality with strong attention to detail.
The position of SEO & PPC Manager will be based in an office environment and will attend meetings, present conceptions, and may occasionally have to work outside the regular working day.
To Apply, email a resume' and cover letter to Careers@herrschners.com
Job Type: Full-time