The Adult Day Care Aide conducts activity programs and assists in providing supervision and care to meet the social, medical and recreational needs of participants in the Adult Day Care Center at the Portage County Aging & Disability Resource Center.
This position does not have regular hours, but instead fills in for permanent employees who are absent due to vacations, illnesses, etc.
- Successful experience working with frail older adults in paid or volunteer capacity.
- Demonstrate genuine concern for the well-being of the elderly
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to complete 10 hours of training prescribed by ADC Director to meet State of Wisconsin requirements for ADC Aides.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push/pull up to 40 pounds
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481