A. High school diploma or equivalency required.
B. Two years post- secondary education in related human services field preferred.
C. One year experiencing record keeping, documentation, reporting, or bookkeeping required.
D. Education or experience in operating a computer required.
E. Prior experience with benefits determination very helpful.
Portage County offers a robust benefit package for this position. Benefits include;
- State of Wisconsin Retirement Plan
- Health insurance- your choice of two health plans- (Health Savings Account associated with the High Deductible Health Plan with a County contribution)
- < >Paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance- premium paid by the County
- Long term disability insurance- premium paid by the County
- Dental insurance
- 457B Deferred Compensation Plan
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481715-346-1327