Portage County offers a robust benefit package for permanent employees working at least 20 hours/week. Benefits include;
- State of Wisconsin Retirement Plan
- Health insurance- your choice of two health plans- (Health Savings Account associated with the High Deductible Health Plan with a County contribution)
- < >Paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Flexible spending account
- Long term disability insurance- premium paid by the County
- Dental insurance
- 457B Deferred Compensation Plan
This position provides intensive case management and monitoring services to seriously delinquent youth currently under formal supervision with the Juvenile Court. This position provides intensive supervision, aftercare programming, and electronic monitoring services to identified youth.
These are the skills we are seeking:
Bachelor degree in social work or other related human services field required.
One year experience (within the last five years) in the juvenile court system preferred.
Certification or eligibility for certification in Wisconsin as a social worker preferred.
Starting wage: $25.52/hour
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481