Portage County offers a robust benefit package for this position. Benefits include;
- State of Wisconsin Retirement Plan
- Health insurance- your choice of two health plans- (Health Savings Account associated with the High Deductible Health Plan with a County contribution)
- < >Paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance- premium paid by the County
- Long term disability insurance- premium paid by the County
- Dental insurance
- 457B Deferred Compensation Plan
This position provides dispositional services to a complex caseload of child welfare cases involving child abuse/neglect, substitute care for children. It also includes services for step parent adoptions and independent living skills training for teens in foster care. It provides counseling/case management service to parents and children/adolescents and services to the Juvenile and Family Courts regarding these clientele.
To obtain a full copy of the job description email firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the skills we are seeking:
Bachelor degree in social work or any other human services field required.
Certification or eligible for certification in Wisconsin as a social worker preferred.
Two years’ experience in the child protective services within the last five years preferred; one year experience in the juvenile court system within the last five years preferred, or Masters of Social Work Degree with an emphasis in Child Welfare.
Starting wage: $25.52/hour
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481