Provident Nutraceutical a division of Ortho Molecular Products
Lab Analyst - Part Time - Monday-Friday 20 hours per week, flexible schedule.
Develop and perform methodologies for routine quality control analysis of raw materials and finished dietary supplements in compliance with cGMPs and applicable SOPs. Learn to independently operate laboratory instruments (i.e., HPLC, FTIR, ICP, HPTLC, PCR) vital to analysis completion including set-up, calibration, and clean up.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS/REQUIRED LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- BS/BA degree in a related science field Chemistry or Biology, 2-4 years’ experience in related science industry laboratory desired.
- Basic knowledge of laboratory and quality systems.
- Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices c GMP and 21 CFR Part 111 desired.
- ASQ certification desirable but not required.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (includes Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); experience in SharePoint and ERP systems desired.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s and other materials required. Ability to write legible correspondence. Ability to effectively present information verbally to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying statistical mathematical concepts when needed.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, lift and talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to quiet.
- Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. is a Tobacco Free Campus:Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and wellbeing of our employees. We are a tobacco free campus. There is no smoking or tobacco use of any kind in any of our buildings including our parking lots. If you want to smoke or use tobacco products, you need to leave our company premises. This applies to our employees and any visitors.
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With over 28 years of stability and growth, Ortho Molecular Products is a leader in the industry. Watch our company videos
to learn more about our culture, mission and why our employees love working at Ortho Molecular Products.
As a member of the Ortho Molecular Products team you will be eligible for health and dental benefits, voluntary benefits (disability, vision, etc.), corporate wellness program, paid time off, holiday time off, 401(k) with company match and bonus opportunities.
If you are looking for a career with a stable company where you can utilize your skills and experience to make a positive impact and build a successful long-term career, don’t wait another minute—Ortho Molecular Products is that opportunity. Apply today!