Do you have a passion for Six Sigma, Lean and improving processes? Here at Ortho Molecular Products, we’re looking to hire a Continuous Improvement Manager to promote our culture of continuous improvement. This position is crucial to ensure business needs are met through the optimization of our technical system capabilities, increasing efficiency within the organization by implementing solutions using lean six sigma methods, and process improvements.
- Lead and facilitate continuous improvement efforts in support of corporate strategic goals and operational business needs.
- Develop, implement and train on tools to support Lean, Six Sigma, and Continuous Improvement initiatives, as well as a continuous improvement culture.
- Works with all levels of the organization to identify and implement process improvements, find process interactions and dependencies, develop key performance indicators, and clarify business operations
- Analyze and evaluate existing business processes, both electronic and physical, and identify process efficiency and effectiveness improvement opportunities such as bottlenecks, risks, duplicate activities, compliance to regulations (when applicable), and support process improvement activities in these areas
- Ability to identify needed capital purchases, develop return on investment justification and support the Project Management Office in purchase and installation processes
- Assist in conducting research on software and hardware systems to meet agreed-upon requirements and to support purchasing and implementation efforts.
- Ability to gather and analyze data to determine improvements needed and ensure changes are sustained
- Support business processes by thoroughly understanding the technical and business solutions available and/or work with the Continuous Improvement team to create solutions.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements– verbally or through written documentation – to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in a related field; and/or 3-5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification; Significant use of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Navision and ERP systems.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s and other materials required. Ability to write legible correspondence. Ability to effectively present information verbally to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying statistical and analytical mathematical concepts when needed.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form. Ability to listen, with excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, lift and talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to quiet. Some travel may be required
- Tobacco Free Campus: Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and well-being of our employees. We are a tobacco-free campus.
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
Provident Nutraceuticals, a Division of Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With nearly 30 years of stability and growth, we are a leader in the industry. Watch our company videos and learn more about our company values, culture and why Ortho is a great place to work. http://www.orthomolecularproducts.com/careers/career-videos/
Stop working a job and start your career with Ortho Molecular Products. Apply today!