Renaissance® is the leader in PreK-12 learning analytics------enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters------creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey------from year to year, and for a lifetime.
For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
Imagine developing products that truly make a difference in the lives of millions of students. Renaissance, a leading provider of technology-based school improvement and student assessment programs for Pre-K-12 schools, is adding an additional Scrum team to our corporate office location in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. We are hiring all levels of engineers to complete this team, from Junior through Senior level.
In this position you will collaborate, design, and create our next generation of web applications with your teammates in an Agile Scrum environment. In your areas of expertise you will be helping to shape our technical design and development standards, participating in various Agile Scrum ceremonies.
- Design, implement and support user-facing features in Renaissance’s web and iOS products
- Build libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Create fast, easy-to-use high volume production applications
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience performing front-end development in a fast-paced, Lean/Agile environment
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Experienced .NET developer
Experience in the following languages is a plus:
- .NET Core
- MongoDB and/or PostgreSQL
- AWS: Kinesis, S3, RDS, Lambda