KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2-4 years of previous retail supervisory experience is required.
- Must be professional, organized, communicate well and be able to motivate personnel.
- Possesses the knowledge required to operate multiple computer programs.
- Must be able to pass the Serve Safe Certification Course within 180 days of hire or promotion.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to manage and sell alcohol within the R-Store site.
- Must take and pass a Class AB UST (underground storage tank) online course and exam.
- Must have a valid driver license and proof of State required auto insurance.
- Has the ability to perform minor maintenance and cleaning of the facility and grounds. This may include lifting loads up to 50 lbs.
- Is able to delegate work fairly, consistently and safely.
Our C-Store Managers are non-exempt/hourly positions requiring 40 hours per week with overtime as needed, plus our Managers are eligible for Bonus compensation based on their store performance. In addition, Riiser Energy and R-Store offer a full benefits package including, health, dental, life, vision, shoft-term disability and more voluntary insurance plans covering Accident/Cancer and Critical Illnesses. Plus, we offer 401(k) retirement, paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO) to our valued associates.
Join the R-Store team today and experience our culture which promotes rapid understanding of the C-Store business and operations as well as opportunity for internal growth and development.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.myrstore.com today!