Star Business Machines is seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing, and energetic individual to join our team as an Outside B2B Sales Executive.
STAR BUSINESS MACHINES is a locally owned and operated office equipment service and supply dealer, located in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. We specialize in providing area businesses with equipment solutions to fit their needs. We offer advanced technology, fair pricing, and excellent service.
We are an authorized sales and repair center for several makes of business equipment, including copiers and multi-function machines, printers, cash registers, point of sale systems, time clocks, CCTV systems, paper handling equipment and more.
Why work at Star?
- World-class Technology Solutions: You will be confident you are offering some of the best equipment out there
- Multiple Revenue Streams: Upgrade opportunities abound with our diversified product offerings
- Established Customer Base: You will be able to form relationships with existing customers and sell to them
- New Customer Opportunities: In your assigned territory, you will have the opportunity to form new relationships and sell
- Benefits: Job offers use of company vehicles, laptop, paid holiday and vacations after one year, on the job training, bonus opportunities after probationary period to be discussed at interview
- "Career-job": This position has great potential for growth into sales manager type role for an individual capable of working competitively in a challenging environment
Hard work will be rewarded, as candidate will play a key, vital role- a “brick” of future growth at Star Business Machines.
- Honest and hardworking
- Customer service oriented
Past office equipment or business-to-business selling a PLUS!
Shift: First, with additional required networking events
Job Type: Full-time, Regular Hire
Pay Range: Base Starting Salary PLUS Commission (Potential to earn 80K and up)
- Directing, coordinating, and administering the equipment sales activities utilizing all available resources to provide client with best care possible
- Present and sell company products and services to new customers
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing customers, upgrading equipment and implementing solutions/recommendations based on needs
- Prospect and contact potential customers within an assigned territory
- Set-up follow up appointments to keep customers aware of new developments and offerings
- Train and maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Maintain professional image at all times within the community
- Attend assigned networking functions and business after hours events
- Increase sales volume and meet assigned sales targets
- Track sales and report on activity at daily, weekly, and monthly levels
- Must be comfortable with proposals, presentations, and product demonstrations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Maintain integrity and honesty at all times
- Ability to build rapport quickly with clients and create lasting business relationships with a wide variety of establishments
- Works well in a competitive and challenging environment
- Ability to speak effectively before customers
- Strong prospecting skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to retain product knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with CRM platforms a plus
- Background in field sales or field technician experience with knowledge in office equipment, IT, point of sale systems, and CCTV systems a plus
- Experience with large and small accounts a plus
- Read and interpret machine specifications guides
Education and/or Experience: Certificate, associate's degree, or bachelor's degree in related field, with at least 2 years of field sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job offers use of company vehicles, laptop, paid holiday and vacations after one year, health insurance options available, on the job training, bonus opportunities after probationary period to be discussed at interview.