Assistant Park Managers: Perform park clean up and custodial duties and are responsible for collection of fees and the enforcement of park rules at area County Parks; includes working weekends, rotating shifts and days off. Employment runs Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Mowing and Maintenance: Mow grass, perform grounds and building maintenance, construction, renovation and development of park facilities. Employment runs late April through October. 32 to 40 hours/week. 3 positions.
- High School diploma or equivalent or 3 years experience in landscaping, equipment operation, construction, etc., preferred
- Prior park experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the ability to lift or carry up to 35 pounds and push and pull up to 20 pounds. (Mowing and Maintenance lift up to 70 pounds and push and pull up to 35 pounds)
Assistant Park Manager.………...$10.84/hour
Mowing and Maintenance.……….$10.84/hour
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481