- Opportunities for trips are available.
- Operating a school bus in compliance with State, Federal and Local Laws.
- Do a complete Pre-Trip Inspection before operating the bus and report any defects to the Maintenance Department.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and filing paperwork in a timely manner.
- Supervise and maintain order and safety of passengers on the bus.
- Keep up-to-date CDL license including all medical filings with the State of Wisconsin.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned by the Transportation Manager
* Probationary/Hire Rate: $12.70 per hour
* Route Drive Time: $19.10 per hour
* Fieldtrip Drive Time: $14.27
* Training Time: $8.29 per hour
- Class B CDL Certification with Passenger & School Bus Endorsements. (Don’t have a CDL? We will train the right candidate(s)).
- Be able to pass State of Wisconsin MV 3030B Physical/DOT Federal Medical exam.
- Ability to read maps, follow oral and written instructions and work unsupervised.
- Must have a safety-conscious attitude and a good driving record.
- Flexible schedule.
- Subject to passing drug screen and random DOT drug screens.
- Subject to successful completion of criminal background check.